adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day

It's 10:30 and I am on #4 of 12 free treatments that I am doing to promote the medicine and to promote my practice. 2 of the first 3 are looking like potential returnees, at the very least as short term/occasional clients. The current one is in a position to provide great referrals. 2 others due later have already expressed interest in pursuing extended treatment.

For each person who schedules a follow up today I'm going to donate $18 (chai) to Angie Paccione, as I've not given her any $ yet this election cycle. And I'll probably due the same for anyone from today who chooses to reschdule at a later time, but calls before election day.

Hope the person coming up from the state capitol later is one who is pleased rather than perturbed by my political signs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home