adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

well, another carpet bagger snows the masses. seems being the son of a former governor precludes actually living in the district one is running in and, as of a couple of hours ago, winning the primary for the state senate (buying a condo and registering to vote there after a candidacy is announced despite not living in it was sufficient).

oh well.

and much more remains unwritten in favor of mulling over acupuncture techniques based on the Yi Jing and figuring out how those techniques would fit in well up at the South Park Music Fest next month. suggestions anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home