adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dear Ken-Gordon.org troll,

please identify yourself; not just some anonymous Colorado organization (the one that meets at the Merc on Mondays?), something more concrete. if you want to spam my journal, you should at least have the nerve to sign a name of some sort to the post beyond your vague collective, not just the subject of your attack.

thank you,

tovah



and yes, this is my Hebrew name. and if you are in the Denver metro area you've likely met me, and I've likely identified myself in some way that you know my English name and what I do and where I live. so although I use a name here that I don't use often, I am not hiding. unlike you.


with that rant over I feel too irritated to use my blog for the reasons that I've created; to rant about belly dancing (the good, the bad and the ugly, heavy on the second 2), to react to things from a green meme feelings perspective (tho I am striving to be a full on yellow meme residing gal) and to still eventually rehash some still untold stories from last year's trip to Turkey. will I now get spammed for my love of Turkish Roma music and dance now that they're putting the screws on the Kurdish minotity causing violent responses in return?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home