adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Integrity Part 2

read the letters to President Bush by Professor Peter Caws of GWU at

www.nadasurf.com/diary/index.php



I am not a writer by nature, and I'm not always able to simultaneoulsy take both the broad and detailed view of things, and retain a sense of discernment. So when I have the opporunity to share what I am not able to express myself, I do. These letters are the beginning of a series that is still in progress and may not be reproduced without proper acknowledgement of and permission from Prof. Caws, but feel free to send any interested readers to the above link to read them.



Integrity: Unimpaired moral principles; honesty; soundness; the quality of being whole or undivided. A bit different than the understanding I had in my mind, or is it just the language used by the dictionaries on my shelf? My understanding of the world seems more acurate as I look at the synonyms in the thesaurus. The image of the woman smoking while hooked up to her oxygen tank is still my perfect antithesis of integrity - definition by opposite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home