adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Doing my best to remain impartial, despite annonymous commentors. I still trust Ken Gordon, as I know we're not getting the truth from the media on the Lebanese war, but I believe we're not getting the truth from Hezbollah either. Everyone has reason to spin, everyone is manipulating the facts and Ken Gordon is still entirely trustworthy regardless of what some activists here in Colorado would like you and me to believe.

That said, I am glad that I was not at my 20th high school reunion last month as I am not a Zionist.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Granting that Israel & Hizbollah have a vested interest in portraying the conflict in certain ways and neither should be taken at face value; what about Human Rights Watch?

    Visit here for more:
    http://www.ken-gordon.org/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home