adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Monday, June 19, 2006

miscellaneous

12 hours and I'm pin free. Finally. And just in time to meet some folks for whom I will be auditioning for a summer belly dance gig. A non-restaurant gig that is just my style. Thank the goddess for the Westword Music Showcase and the delay it caused.

And a big sloppy wet kiss to the Lucky Mojo folk and all of the fun washes, crystals, incenses and powders they make. I feel the difference already.


Lastly - Real Worlders, stick to Lodo and leave the rest of Denver to those of us who live here. Twice in 4 days is 2 times too many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home