adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

thinking people are hung over

I couldn't watch. Earlier in the day a dear friend related a dream that she had in which Bush and some of his advisors were sitting in her living room discussing the nuclear attack that they were planning for the Middle East. My friend woke from this dream crying, and just hearing her describe this (the dream happened on the day of the Palestinian elections) made me realize that I couldn't watch this incarnation of the devil at work. So I listened. And drank some shiraz, because for someone who has maybe one drink a week, 2 big glasses of very heavy red wine were necessary to get through listening to a lying dry drunk.

And then later I watched the Gilmore Girls, replete with barely veiled attacks on the administration and the state of how things are. See Coloradolib, I told you Gilmore Girls would be more intelligently written, and more truthful as well!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jenn - I Love You!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home