adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Amma helps

make me calm. I just have to actually meditate as opposed to telling myself I will.

I really cut loose last night, and was a bit redundant. Oh well. As for foot in mouth disease, it's not like I've not said anything I've written before - I am known for being a bitch in both the bellydance and acupuncture communities. I've just never had a forum, albeit unread, to put out my opinions to a potentially large audience.

If I can sort out picture posting I want to put up (under a cut to not offend the squeamish) a photo of my fibroids. I know too many women with them and none have any idea of what they look like. We look at outer selves - we should see what the inside looks like too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home