adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Monday, November 21, 2005

again, briefly

I have 15 staples in my lower abdomen. They hurt. But I no longer have the mass of fibroids that enlarged my uterus to the size of a 5 1/2 month pregnancy that led to such severe bleeding that I had a 5 day hospital stay earlier this month complete with 4 pints of transfused blood.

It is difficult to sit at the computer. Eventually more stories will come, as will, hopefully, the Misar Butik costume of mine that was stolen out of Lori and Charlie's luggage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home