adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

state of the union

is grim, as we know. I know myself and my love for my favorite tv show, Gilmore Girls. I will tape GG, but unless I watch Bush's lies with a group of like minded folks ready to throw pillows at the tv, I will likely flip back to GG. As I've emailed to some folks, the desire to watch something intelligently written will win out.

So, who is up for it - I've got the pet free home and lots of pillows, but a client til 6:30 so we won't be able watch much of the pregame festivities. I copied down the drinking game posted at dailykos and found strong affinity with the idea posted in the comments of having a jar to toss money into for those not interested or unable to drink (we can vote on who we donate to at the end).

1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger 300 Spartans Gym said…

    Did you post your event at democrats.org? Email me at info@coloradolib.com and let me know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home