adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Friday, December 15, 2006

the parasitical virus

it seems that the virus that is moving from a cold into bronchitis in large numbers is a virus without cell walls. it then proceeds to burrow deeper and deeper into the body much like a parasite, and is much harder to treat and get rid of. I have a few clients who can't seem to shake it. my sleep deprivation thanks to my trip back east caused my relapse which responded well, for the most part, to the Health Concers formulas I used (tho Isatis Gold does a number on us spleen qi xu types). what remains is itchy, irritated ears. according to one client whose been to the doctor, this virus can lead to blistering of the ear drum. lovely. hoping that Thieves oil blend directly in the ear (cinnamon oil does burn, use sparingly) will do the trick. especially as I get to dance on the roof of the Merc in a week to celebrate the solstice and the new wind turbines.

in laying low to prevent another relapse, I've discovered that I really don't like the early 40s film version of Little Women. but it still beats most of what is one tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home