adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

snow, snow, do you like snow?

do you like it in your face? yes I like it anyplace!

despite the new tires, I just didn't have it in me to deal with driving in the snow to Yuen method study group. if I were still in NYC or even Portland, I would have no problem jumping on the bus or subway. but here, having the destination be far away enough to need to drive, the busses don't work.

I don't even remember it turning into winter, my body and psyche are having trouble registering that it is dark before 5 and cold, really cold. It's as if the internal pilot light is out, and with it out the impetus to do anything is nearly gone. And watching the weather forcast just now, I'm glad I'm hidden away at home, saving my energy for a New York fling this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home