adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Friday, April 28, 2006

less impaired typing

a better cast in a beautiful and vibrant purple, less confining. no pins. if the finger heals well in the position it was reduced to (took 2 tries) then I won't need pins at all. and if the deep pain that woke me up before 5 am Wednesday is a clue, the bone is knitting together well. and the candle to St. Lazarus with calcium pills pressed into it can't hurt (Lazarus was Jewish, so no big conflict here).

yes, I can work. even took a new client on Wednesday. and I can write too (chart notes!). so those of you who took notice of Coloradolib's shout out, email me at healingneedles@msn.com if you need a truly good acupuncturist.

I'm in such a good mood that I won't even rant about the mediocre dancers and the experienced dancers who turned in dull performances Saturday night at the big show with a too short performance from Momo Kadous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home