adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I've been pinned

The bone shifted and would've healed way off. Oh well, a learning experience. And what did I learn? My body is just slightly more tolerant of vicodin than it is of percocet, but not much. Though bone deep pain needs interference beyond herbs sometimes, at least I don't have it in me to be a drug addict. Good to know.

And all of these wonderful events around the end of the state legislative session, belly dance stuff, shows . . . and all I wanna do is crash at home. What a waste of a great May.

10 more days til NYC, 12 til dad's 70th bday . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home