adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

those pontificating repugs . . .

We have an adulterous governor who bankrupted the educational system here in Colorado praising this Sean Allen kid (who I'm worried will not grow intellectually but harden as a result of his parents and their friends setting him up to take down Jay Bennish). We have lying, armed service evading (but wearing uniforms), flagrent law breaking republican congressmen (and woman) lobbing false charges back in order to deflect their shameful and disgraceful behavior.

Who votes for these people? Who can listen to them without wanting to bang one's head against a wall?

but I found a great blog piece this am. I have no idea how to link, so I've copied down the whole damn URL for you folks.

htt://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/news_theswamp/2006/03/obama_on_bush_b_1.html

may all our allies have the chutzpah to speak like Obama and Feingold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home