adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Too Much

too much going on, in my head at least. many days of 100 degree heat keeping me from recording.

Clinic up and running and the momentum is starting. Pounding the pavement is starting to pay off and I've had 5 new and 4 returning clients in 2 days, ALL rescheduling. 3 more new and 7 more returning by week's end, and that's with today's no show. got a myspace page too, getting some viral marketing started, maybe the squarestate ad by week's end finally?

and Michael Moore this past weekend - rally and movie. a 'damn I really wish we had universal health coverage, I should move in with my cousin I've never met in Toronto' movie. a great talk on the capitol steps after the 100 heat broke and a Q&A after the free screening . . .

and now my tendonitis is acting up from too much typing today.

I'm done. too much. (and still a bit worn out from this whole clinic set up thing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home