adventures of a belly dancing acupuncturist

This started as a travelogue to Turkey in the fall '05 so that I wouldn't have to send multiple emails and postcards. I'm still adding anecdotes as I remember them, but it's morphing into a "rant to the ether" spot. Stay, or go. This is my bit of space to do with what I wish.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

my nephew Harry

had more people turn out for his Bris than most people have turn out for any major life event. as his daddy said, he has more friends than his parents do. not bad for an 8 day old.

but my dear sweet little boy, you have been born into a very tight knit Jewish family. suffocating at times, but never lacking in love. whatever may occur to you in your life, you will never, ever lack for love (or video record of your first couple of years thanks to dad's purchase of webcams for all of us). and you'll have to deal with a batty auntie in Denver who can't bear the fact that she lives nearly 2,000 miles away from you and is happy to have her webcam.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And we promise that we will get the webcams up and running very soon! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home